I know life will never go exactly the way i want it to be. But when it is so far from what i expected, it shocks me and make me dont know what to do.
dozing off at
Sometimes i just feel like sitting down on the floor, hide my face between my knees and have a good cry. if that could help.
Doing update of the test method really sux. this is the worst type of paper work one person could ever get. The lag-way-too-much software drives me crazy. The software is too dificult to handle for a computer idiot like me. There are thousand and one buttons waiting to be clicked by me. I am always lost in the middle of no where.
I have a huge piece of paper, it is filled with steps i have to follow and also i draw the icons that i have to click. Others call it 武功秘籍. Haha, only i can understand what was written on it. How cool.
I dont usually complain about work.I dont think complaints and being unhappy helps to improve. Anyway i am really really happy about my job. I like my job scope, i like the work place, i like the people who are working together with me.. oh well, maybe there is one exception. haha
There is nothing more i could ask for.
I have wrote down four different LAST DAYs on my calender, still unable to leave this place. There is another "last day" coming near again. I am afraid this is going to be the last "last day" that i am gonna have. It is kind of pain for me to leave a place that i really love, but i look forward to my next job even more.<3>
Eugene low zhen liang. let's jia you together!!
">