<body>
2010/10/29

I wanted to post this yesterday, but didnt have the chance. Since i am sitting at changi airport all alone and waiting, i shall post this

Fuck late comers!

I have been trying to control myself, but it was hard not to use the vulgarity on her.

I met her only for 5 times.
First two times, training, she was late.
I was ok with it, only 10 mins or so. I could wait for that period of time.

It is the third time, she told me she was coming in 20 mins. And whenever i asked, she says she's coming. Ended up i waited for her for 1 hr 20 mins!!! We have a fucking briefing at the company. How can you be so late for the company related issues? Do you know what are you going to work as in the future? Do you know how important punctuality is??
And worst of all, you are late. I was on time!! But now you made me as late as you!! Shitty!

And the 4th time we meet, she overslept. Didnt show up. I dont mind being alone, alone is better than endless waiting.

The last time i met her, as usual, she's late. Because I DIDNT INFORM HER WHEN I REACHED CCK, SO SHE DIDNT LEAVE THE HOUSE.

hello? Meet at 930 means you are physically there at 9:30. Does means i dont sms u, u dont come out of your house! I know you are going to be late, but i still reach early. Because what we are going to do was important!!! You CANNOT be late!!!!!

Argh, now she is following me to beijing. I wonder how long more am i going to wait.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

dozing off at 8:35:00 AM


BOKU WA
Photobucket">
♥ Haiyu

♥ Loves Jiang Dalee and Kim Hyun Joong


Wish List

♥ learn korean

♥ taekwondo black belt

♥ taekwondo referee

♥ new DSLR

♥ learn all the dance of SS501

♥ kill all the emo monsters



loved links

♣-♣-Somebody-♣-♣
[o(n_n)o] AlvinN
[o(n_n)o] Pinkie
[o(n_n)o]Somebody

♣-♣-Everybody-♣-♣
[o(n_n)o] Class 04 Forum
[o(n_n)o] Desmond
[o(n_n)o] Hui Hui
[o(n_n)o]Hui ping
[o(n_n)o] Jia Qi
[o(n_n)o] JieYing
[o(n_n)o] Jocelyn
[o(-_-)o] Kelly Chua
[o(n_n)o] Mark
[o(n_n)o] Nazri
[o(n_n)o] NP TKD
[o(n_n)o] Pei Xin
[o(n_n)o] Siti
[o(-_-)o] UNCLE TAN
[o(n_n)o]Wee Kiat

♣-♣-to kill time-♣-♣
[o(♥_♥)o]杰伦官方网站
[o(♥_♥)o]杰威尔官方网站
[o(n_n)o] 九把刀
[o(n_n)o] 奶茶+耶果
[o(n_n)o]Yu Shirota
[o(n_n)o] 方文山
[o(n_n)o] MAKIYO
[o(n_n)o] 西喜
[o(n_n)o] 小草莓
[o(n_n)o] 小凯
[o(n_n)o] 小四


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


BLOG STARTED: 25/June/07
BLOG DIED: tomorrow

Credits
ukyogalz


Counter Stats

Myspace Layouts