How i wish that i am superb at putting make ups.
How i wish that i am superb at banning up hairs.
How i wish that i can walk like a super model in heels.
It makes me feels like i am a very big loser as a female.
How i wish that all the things will be auto packed when i reach home.
How i wish that someone can polish my nails while i was asleep.
How i wish that there is a nearer pay day that i can look forward to.
Hopefully all these things will be better after a few practices.
I am still looking forward to the rest of the trainings :D they sounds to be more fun fun.
At least i dont have to worry about any language problems. I am good.
I should be happy.
Happy is my middle name.
Kim hyun joong oppa is in town. But i cant visit him. Sad to the max of max...
Sorry oppa, i will fly to korea one day just to meet you.
>=) wait for me hor.
dozing off at
">