<body>
2010/12/11

Jusr like most people, i dont enjoy the process of moving. But i do enjoy the change of environment.

New room new bed new closet new arrangements new roomates

:D

The girl shifted in today seems to be nice and friendly. Totally cool! She's gonna be the one that shares the toilet. I think she is fine~


Work, or rather training is just the same, bitchy much. The bad things of having too many girls at the same time begin to show. The mood swings, the very obvious change in emotions. It is never going to be perfect, i enjoyed the laughing happy moments with some of the girls, then i have to endure some girl's super short and tight skirt with her panty line showing....

I am always always so tired everyday. Not really the physical type of tired, but more of the emotionally tired. Sometimes dont even bother to talk. All i want is to lay flat on my bed, do nothing, think of nothing. Just breath.

I am on the way to meet my dearest dearest friend.
I love weekend, i love make up-less days.
I love running around in my super flat flats!
I love wearing pants. Nah, not so much of this one, i wear pants to training anyway....

:D

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

dozing off at 1:12:00 PM


BOKU WA
Photobucket">
♥ Haiyu

♥ Loves Jiang Dalee and Kim Hyun Joong


Wish List

♥ learn korean

♥ taekwondo black belt

♥ taekwondo referee

♥ new DSLR

♥ learn all the dance of SS501

♥ kill all the emo monsters



loved links

♣-♣-Somebody-♣-♣
[o(n_n)o] AlvinN
[o(n_n)o] Pinkie
[o(n_n)o]Somebody

♣-♣-Everybody-♣-♣
[o(n_n)o] Class 04 Forum
[o(n_n)o] Desmond
[o(n_n)o] Hui Hui
[o(n_n)o]Hui ping
[o(n_n)o] Jia Qi
[o(n_n)o] JieYing
[o(n_n)o] Jocelyn
[o(-_-)o] Kelly Chua
[o(n_n)o] Mark
[o(n_n)o] Nazri
[o(n_n)o] NP TKD
[o(n_n)o] Pei Xin
[o(n_n)o] Siti
[o(-_-)o] UNCLE TAN
[o(n_n)o]Wee Kiat

♣-♣-to kill time-♣-♣
[o(♥_♥)o]杰伦官方网站
[o(♥_♥)o]杰威尔官方网站
[o(n_n)o] 九把刀
[o(n_n)o] 奶茶+耶果
[o(n_n)o]Yu Shirota
[o(n_n)o] 方文山
[o(n_n)o] MAKIYO
[o(n_n)o] 西喜
[o(n_n)o] 小草莓
[o(n_n)o] 小凯
[o(n_n)o] 小四


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com


BLOG STARTED: 25/June/07
BLOG DIED: tomorrow

Credits
ukyogalz


Counter Stats

Myspace Layouts