2011/05/13
Taekwondo makes me forget about everything. My heart could hold nothing other than that lovely sport.
This is bad.
After 7 days, i am back to work. I kind of feel uneasy. The longer you rest, the more you dont wana go back to work.
Wake up desiree, end of haiyu's show. Now it is desiree's time.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am not some 5 years old girl. Even though i appeared to be all childish, i am mature at times. I have to be. Leaving alone for 9 years is no joke. I just prefer to be childish so that i will have all the fun.
And dont call me a rich girl.
I am not.
Every single cent in my pocket is hard earned. Money does not drop from the sky.
Maybe at times i spend more when i am with you guys. I dont mind, because i want to enjoy my time with you all to the fullest.
I hope things will continue this way. Please dont change my life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
dozing off at 4:13:00 AM