So much has happened since my last blog, or rather just since i moved out of hougang.
Firstly, bye bye worker's party
The legendary me has finally completed staying in north south east west part of this island. I am cool, i know right.
I was surprised to have so many turned up at my little house warming session. But it was so nice to have a house filled with the people i love <3 I know what are the most important things in my life. I really treasure what i have. And i want to hold on to all this till 2012. The new place. It is very fine. It has everything i need. Convinient to go work, places to eat at late night, and most importantly, someone who is really caring to stay with me. She has been making a lot of fried rice for me lately. Before she go work, or before she goes to bed. I feel so xing fu to have my home made fried rice with me onboard. Maybe this is why i dont ever need any boyfriend, my friends can always fulfill my needs. Why bother to get some more trouble for me? True, i am much further from my beloved ngee ann. But, since i choose to grow up, when i am having new things in my life, i have to let go some of the old ones. And i think i should talk about my sick lymphs. Too bad i didnt had the chance to have some h 2 h (my dearest dearest friend taught me this phrase, like yi ge cool gay to use it) talks with pinkie and twin at the house warming. But guess we will have one soon since twin is posted to some camp near me :D I am just a typical young adult. I google about everything that i was unsure about. And then this reminds of the thing that has been constantly going around in my head, death. I have been always working in the dangerous industries. Refinaries, aviations.
dozing off at
">