I had never expected to meet someone like you in my life.
When you meet the correct person, everything just carried on so smoothly, as if someone has carefully planed it out.
Well, the planing was some how lousy.
I cant remember who we flew with on that day, or what did they say to me, all i remembered was you. How you came to the aft galley to talk to me, how you bend down to take things from the cart...
Turbulence, i was checking the cabin and u walking behind me. We sat in front and chatted. It was as short as a blink of eyes, as long as forever.
5 mins of talking, but i felt as though i know you since years ago.
I thought i was someone with many rules. But you were surprisingly perfect.
Talking on the phone some how scares the shit out of me. How come it was so different when i was talking to you?
Why didnt i meet you a few days earlier? Would that made a difference?
I dont know.
I dont have the confidence.
I am a decent girl with firm bottom lines. This is something that i will never allow myself getting involved with.
I have to keep reminding myself that this is wrong, stop thinking about it. No no no, get the hell out of this shit.
Even being friends was way too dangerous. Maybe it would be better if i didnt meet you. I'd rather feel incomplite than meeting you, falling for you and then realise i cant have you.
Alright, 15 days, i had gone through a tough journey. And i dont wish things to carry on this way.
Something ended here.
But something else will begin. I believe...
All the best to you and me.
15/08/2011 marked.
dozing off at
">